Tuesday, March 16

Writing Prompts [Post #2]

I looked through the 501 writing prompts. Most of the prompts were interesting, amusing, and I wanted to try answer them. However, there were so many of them, I didn't know what to choose and when I did try to choose a prompt, I blanked out on what I wanted to write about.

So, I decided to write about writing prompts. I remember back in Creative Writing, about two years ago, every morning, we'd take out our notebooks and Ms. Kronzer would randomly choose a prompt for us to warm up by writing. After our warm up, some of the students would share what they had written. Some were funny and others were poetic.

I thought that was really fun. It was also one of the only times when I could just write whatever I wanted to. Not research papers, or an analysis on a book we'd read in English.

Well, our English class is a writing class. If you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment