Thursday, March 4

Research Paper + Ethnography [Post #4]

Tomorrow is the due date for the research paper and I'm unsure on my feelings about this. On one hand, I'm glad to get rid of this paper, yet, on the other hand, I think there could be more work done on my paper.

Today's little mini editing workshop made me realize that there was a lot more to English than what we already know. It seems like there's--as Miss Mork puts it--another language we're learning.

Well, today PK and I finally went to our ethnography group--the librarians. They seemed very entertained at the fact that we were observing them in their "natural habitat". We got a lot of notes down and I was surprised to find that asking follow-up questions are a lot easier than I though at first. Our next observation is on Saturday, so until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment