Wednesday, March 3

Research Paper [Post #3]

I had something in my head that I was going to type down for today's blog, but due to my sister's distraction, I've forgotten it.

Oh well.

I guess I'll just catalog my progress while I wait for that spark to come back.

Research paper--I'm on the fourth draft and I think it's about done. I just want to hand this in already. Then I've got to go and redo my annotated bibliography. Although, I noticed on easybib.com, there was a little button at the button that says "annotated", I think. I don't remember but I remember it looked interesting and I intended to find out what it was (forgetting later if you hadn't guess).

It hasn't come back yet. I'll just leave it at that then.

1 comment:

  1. I hate when you have a good idea in your head, get excited about it but then forget it when it matters. It's been happening all night to me when I've been writing this rough draft of my paper. I can't wait until it's done and we can turn it in as well... Too bad we then have to immediately start on another paper... There's never a break; atleast spring break is only a couple weeks away!

    ReplyDelete