Thursday, March 18

Three-Quarters Done [Post #5]

This past week has felt extremely slow and while I am glad that three papers out of four are complete, I wish I could have had more time to work on the ethnography. It feels great that we'll be turning it in tomorrow, but I'm extremely nervous. I want to do well in this class and these papers are really the only things that's counted. Also, since it's graded as if it were a college paper, I'm not sure how my writing in comparison.

With the ethnography almost out of sight, the film critique is next. I remember in band about two or three years ago when our music teacher would actually assign us a concert critique. That was really the only experience I had with that sort of writing so I don't really have much of an idea on the film critique.

I'm actually thinking of pulling my copy of the third Harry Potter installment, since I've seen it several times and I could easily access it. However, I feel like I should write my critique on something else. I don't really own a ton of movies so my choice is limited. Any suggestions? I think my domain is centered around time and/or age now.

2 comments:

  1. I also thought of our concert critiques from band!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm nervous about my ethnography score too... It's kind of scary that our papers count for so much of our grade. It is a composition class, though.

    I think Harry Potter could work. It might be a bit complex, but it fits well with your domain.

    ReplyDelete