Monday, March 15

This is called a road block, dear friend, or otherwise known as writer's block. [Post #1]

I am at my wit's end. The term is quickly approaching and I'm scrambling around, trying to gather all of the information needed and finish everything. There's too much to do in so little time.

Of course I'm talking about the ethnography. Oh why must it be so hard to write? Oh, go on. Ignore me, bemoaning about my pitiful struggles with this paper...

Let's have at it--another attempt it shall be.

Also, my writing group is strange.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, so far ethnographies aren't very fun... I'm feeling less stressed, though, so our writing group should be more normal tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The limited time does make life rather difficult. Again, the papers always seem to come down to details. Rather annoying sometimes, but that is beside the point. Never give up. Have another go! Yes; your writing group does seem strange. No. I'm just kidding. How strange are they?

    ReplyDelete