Sunday, March 21

Film Critique [Post #6]

In the end, I chose to do Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure for my film critique. I remember watching part of it in AP European History last year, but I never finished it due to... I think it was a Link Crew meeting, but now I'm not sure.

In any case, I was really interested in the plot. I love time traveling stories and history is entertaining when you loop time traveling into it. Plus, the two main character's language amused me. (And I actually happen to have it!)

I don't really own a ton of movies nor do I watch a lot of movies either, so I figured, why not?

I've finished taking notes just a few minutes ago, but I didn't get a lot of the lighting, camera angles, and such. My notes were more on my reactions to the story and the actors/actresses. Perhaps I'll watch it again and this time, pay more attention to the technical details.

No comments:

Post a Comment