Tuesday, March 2

Ethnography + Research Paper [Post #2]

Tomorrow is Wednesday and that means that the field notes for our ethnography will be due the next week. This makes me panic. However, it does not make me run around in circles screaming like a headless chicken. This would be because PK and I have finally gotten around to getting down the specific dates for our adventure! The last two hours will actually take place that Wednesday night, though, so I hope Ms. Mork will be alright with that.

In any case, I can't wait to get started. We're heading into the wilderness on Thursday!

As for the research paper, the third draft is due tomorrow. Tonight, I've added in the internal citation. The problem is, however, I've forgotten most of what part of the information came from where. That and when I tried to open my Word document for my notes, for some unknown reason, the document would not open. It stated that it was corrupt, which confused me because I don't remember doing anything horribly to my jump drive.

In other news regarding my research paper, I've added a bit more things, cut a few things, changed the title, and decided against rearranging the paragraphs.

Let's take a deep breath, guys.

2 comments:

  1. I did my internal citations today too. They weren't as difficult as I thought they would be. Also, when I first tried to open the Word document today, Word told me that there was something wrong with the document too! It's never done that before, so it's weird that it happened to both of us on the same day. Of course, when my dad came in and tried, the document opened perfectly (go figure).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote down--yes wrote, not type--all the URLs of my sources so I could go back to them. Since I couldn't print them out like I was used to doing, this became my other method. I don't like it too much but it's something. . .

    Then I just typed all my sources onto easybib.com and VOILA! It's done.

    ReplyDelete