Sunday, February 28

Research Paper [Post #5]

Oh dearest research paper, why has your introduction evade me so?

It's already half past seven and I've yet to start my research paper. Maybe, if I just write, I can clear my mind and focus on the research paper then. Alright then, here goes:

Fingers twitching, itching, and writhing, wanting to write and yet, cannot. There's that damn tingly, crawling feeling again, sending shivers and chills down my spine. Like spiders. That's what it's like. Creepy, long legs skipping across the thin veil my skin is. Fidgeting, shifting from one foot to the other. Restless.

How on earth do you even start a research paper?

On another topic, I finally remembered to ask this question that has been plaguing me since the beginning of the term. Does anyone here actually look over their blog post and edit it before they post?

1 comment:

  1. Introductions are always annoying. I don't know why... Anyway, I like your freewriting paragraph. That kind of thing doesn't really work for me, but it'd be nice if it did. Oh, and to answer your question, I skim my blog posts for any errors before I post them usually.

    ReplyDelete