Wednesday, February 24

FSTI Chapter 27 [Post #4]

Persuasion and argumentative papers. I remember last year in AP English, we had something like that going on. PK and I worked on a topic involving nudity in art, which we both agreed that the topic was very interesting and different. It was a lot of fun, learning what people thought.

This paper seems more formal and I guess we can't really choose any topic at our discretion (based on our domain). Still, it looks as though the two are similar in their format. Beginning with the background, then moving onto the thesis, argument, rebuttal, and finally, the conclusion.

(I thought we were doing a trend paper, though. Wait, what's the difference?)

1 comment:

  1. I remember that presentation! It was really interesting. I think you're right; this is similar, but I think it's definitly more in-depth, but I guess that's too be expected since this is a college class and all. Your question- I'm not really sure either! The formats are really similar so it's confusing.

    ReplyDelete