Wednesday, February 10

Field Day! [Post #5]

Today's visit to the University of Minnesota TC Campus was exciting. Listening to Ms Shandy speak and rushing to take notes gave me a bit of insight on how college would be like. I thought, "Ah, I guess college classes are going to be like this" and rushed to finish my notes. She was an interesting speaker and I enjoyed the activities she had us do as well as her demonstration on how two people's interpretation of the same thing could be vastly different. I definitely liked the panel of students/instructors at the end. Hearing what students have done and what they have written definitely gave me a boost and got me eager to start.

PK and I discovered a pair of revolving doors. Guess what we did?

Overall, I definitely enjoyed this field day.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the speakers too, but I liked watching the cat commercial the most. The larping was quite . . . different. I've larped before but without the costumes and group of people.



    Yes. I remember the revolving doors too. Best memory this year!

    ReplyDelete