Wednesday, February 24

FSTI Chapter 34 [Post #3]

I liked that there was this one part that said you shouldn't overwhelm your audience with an overload of information. I tend to do that--I want to get everything done into my paper and so I write with my eyes on my notes and string each piece of evidence to the next. I guess it isn't the best idea.

So, like PK, I have hit many dead ends and have finally decided upon the trend of children and teens affected by ADHD. Actually, now that I think about it, I might change to the trend adults because we just don't see that as often.

When I said I was looking forward to this earlier, I meant it as though we could pick some random topic that sounded interesting. Although ADHD is interesting, it's definitely not something I'd choose to research in my spare time. Now, I just want to rush this paper.

Which brings me to another dilemma: the ethnography. Did I mention I wasn't going to go to PK's workplace anymore? I'm not sure I can dig up a good enough report... and PK thought we should work together. I agreed and now we're stuck.

Edit: Of course I go and read the wrong chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment